2 gorgeous Villas to rent in rural Andalucia.
RELAX & UNWIND
The ideal holiday villas for relaxing and chilling out with a good book and bottle of local wine (included in our welcome pack). The Cortijo is great for a party of 6 people or 8 with the Casita alongside.
Sharing a fantastic 11 x 5m pool, a 7 seater hot tub pool, Brick bbq & a snooker/pool table – they are the perfect setting for a holiday.
Andalucia offers the most favourable climate in Europe with the longest season, and wonderful Andalucian light. Casa Cruz sits in its own tranquil valley of olive groves.
Both Villas are newly decorated to a very high standard with no expense spared. Luxury here in abundance and central heating in the larger property for the chilly winter evenings.
Please note: We don’t take dogs except assistance dogs.
SPARK THE IMAGINATION.
If you tire of relaxing at any point, then Andalucia has a lot to offer. There is the old Spanish town of Iznajar nearby. With lovely white washed houses and narrow winding lanes and an 8th-century castle and spectacular views and lots of places for refreshment on the way.
We are 40 mins from Granada (Alhambra Palace and Gardens are a must), 50 minutes from Malaga with its Museums, Galleries, Caminito del Rey Gorge walk and 90 mins from the fantastic city of Sevilla, making it ideally situated for sightseeing. And of course, a day trip to Gibraltar is also possible.
The area is famed for its Festivals and its hospitality. Whatever you’re looking for in a holiday, it’s easy to see why Casa Cruz, Andalucia is the perfect destination.
AFTER SOME LUXURY?
The owners at Casa Cruz have a wide knowledge and network of people that can make your Holiday extra special;
Don’t want to cook?
- Food can be delivered to the villa from two great local restaurants
- Fantastic ready meals can be brought to the villa
- Private Gourmet Chef for a one-off romantic meal, BBQ or party
- Full catering – Lunches and Dinners with a breakfast box
- Packed lunches when you just want to get up and hit the sights
Don’t want to drive?
- Airport Transfers can be arranged
- Orientation to get to know the local area
- Trips to supermarkets and shops, or full shopping service
- Trips to sites and tour guiding if you wish can be arranged
- Trips to exclusive beaches for that lazy day by the sea
- Taxi service to Local pub/restaurant and back home again
Fancy a bit of pampering?
- Massage and Sports Massage (also Physio) can be arranged
- Makeover and Nails
- Yoga – at the Villa or locally
- Trip to a fantastic Spa at Alhama de Granada for a day
Need some extras?
- Babysitting service for kids
- Weddings and renewal of vows can be arranged
- Washing machine in main villa plus washing and laundry service available
- Spanish language courses available onsite